figured out some things this weekend. most of it, i already knew, but i guess when you finally stop racing around like an idiot, some things become more clear to you.
here’s what i learned:
1. i don’t like singing music i don’t believe in. it makes me feel fake up there. with my fake face and my fake hand gestures. gag me.
2. i need time EVERY DAY to be domestic. i need to be able to make something yummy, clean my kitchen, make my bed, nest in some way. if that means i need to quit some things, then that’s what i’m going to do.
3. i need to exercise. my p stupid 90 x hasn’t come yet! i think it’s locked in the office and the lady has been MIA for four days. dangit! i can’t bring myself to do any other type of exercise while i’m waiting for its arrival. that’s stupid. but true.
4. i can no longer eat crap food. my body refuses anything with preservatives, sugar, or anything deep-fried. i don’t even like those things, but when you’re depressed and don’t have time to cook, it happens. well, it hurts.
5. last but not least ~ i love my husband.