CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
- melt some dark chocolate in the microwave for a minute. stir and microwave some more if needed. make sure the chocolate is at least 70%. the darker, the better for you.
- spray a mini muffin tin and drop in a little dab of chocolate in each cup, or just 5 or 6 if you’re looking for a quick snack while watching the bachelorette. tee hee.
- freeze the chocolate bottoms for 10 minutes.
- add a dollop of natural creamy peanut butter, or mashed bananas, or both!
- top with the rest of the melted chocolate and sprinkle a little smoked sea salt or kosher salt on top. drop in the freezer for 20 more minutes, or until frozen.
- pop the chocolate peanut butter cups out of the muffin tin and eat while frozen, or wait for them to thaw a bit. whatever you like!