say that three times fast! purple peruvian potatoes purple peruv…
this isn’t the prettiest picture ever, but it’s the most lovely potato salad ~ so light and tangy. yay for potatoes!
- 2 pounds purple or blue potatoes, quartered with the skins on,
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped italian parsley
- 2 teaspoons crushed chile pequin (i have NO idea what that is, or where to get it, so i added paprika!)
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup feta or queso fresco
directions boil potatoes in salted water until cooked through but still firm. drain and rinse with cold water. whisk remaining ingredients together in a bowl and drop in the potatoes (still warm). refrigerate for an hour and serve cold, or at room temp.
i had these leftover potatoes the next day for breakfast!