happy friday!!! it’s been a week of ups and downs, struggles and victories, but overall, i feel great about it. i really don’t know how to feel about sticking to the diet perfectly, without cheats or allowances. it just doesn’t feel right to do that. won’t i just fall off the wagon and be so miserable and angry with myself? so i’m following the diet about 95%, and occasionally doing some things that aren’t on the diet, like a glass of red wine here and there, or some goat cheese.
although my plan is to focus on this diet for just 10 days, i’m positive i will continue this way of eating from now on. so i don’t want to do it perfectly, lose weight, and then just gain it all back when i go back to normal.
anyone else feel that way? where are you in your process?
i really think it has to make SENSE with your life.
the things that really resonate with me so far ~
- the hot water with lemon. briliant.
- the smoothies.
- i keep going one step further into veggie heaven. it’s amazing.
- i’ve pulled back almost completely on my dairy. saving my beloved cheese for special occasions.
- i think i’m completely off sugar. that’s a great feeling!
- and finally, no eating after 8pm. it’s more like 9 with my schedule, but the food i eat after 8 is popcorn with coconut oil, an apple, or kale chips. it’s very light and i’m pulling way back on even that.
this is a really great diet. i have been tired a lot this week, but today, i feel brighter and more energetic. my workouts are becoming more intense and that’s a great feeling as well.
please share how you are doing. it would be great to hear from you.