this breakfast is brought to you by the color green.
wanna make a healthy choice to start your day, but you’re not sure what health trends are in or out? well, green is ALWAYS IN, baby. if food is green ~ it’s healthy. except maybe green peeps. do they come in green? gross. anyway, you know what i mean.
this breakfast is laden with green goodness: celery, spinach, avocado, kiwi…i feel like wonder woman after eating this!
GREEN EGGS AND KIWI
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 2 eggs (per person)
- 1-2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 handful chopped fresh spinach (per person)
- chili powder, salt and pepper, and garlic powder
- one avocado
- 1 lemon or lime
- as many kiwi as you’d like!
- you don’t need instructions for this, but here goes.
- heat the oil in a non-stick pan between medium and medium-high heat.
- add the diced celery. cook for a minute.
- add the chopped spinach. cook for another 30 seconds.
- scramble eggs in a bowl and add to the pan. season with chili powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- plop onto a plate and top with chopped avocado that has been tossed in lemon or lime juice. finish with a little more salt and fresh cracked pepper if you want.
- add kiwi and you’re done!
it’s too easy for words to eat healthy! and it was so good.