here’s what i did:
- in a blender or food processor (my food processor broke so i’m using a blender), mix the whole head of already-roasted cauliflower (that had been in the fridge the entire week), squeeze the entire head of already-roasted garlic in (it’s super mild since you roasted it), add a little bit of veggie stock if you’re using a blender to get it going, an egg, some binder ~ like quinoa flakes or bread crumbs, and some soft cheese of your choice. laughing cow would be awesome but i had mozzarella. add salt and pepper, or other seasonings, to taste.
- meanwhile, heat up a pan and melt 1 tablespoon of the oil of your choosing. i like coconut oil or butter.
- make the cauliflower into balls and roll in parmesan cheese, or breadcrumbs ~ or both!
- cook until desired doneness on both sides. i like mine black and crunchy!
- serve with your favorite hot sauce ~ the sauce i used this time is the korean “ketchup” ~ gojuchang. it is addictive!
One thought on “blackened cauliflower cakes.”