THESE. These are theeeee crackers of your dreams.
Need crackers but wanna stay away from the carbs or preservative-filled box food?
Or maybe you just need a really good cracker and you don’t care what’s in it!
I got your cracker right here. Look no further.
I can’t. I don’t even know what to say. It’s the best cracker I’ve ever had.
BTW ~ look at those dry hands!!! How much hand-washing can one pair of tiny hands take?
Back to the crackers ~ here’s the recipe…
Fancy Homemade Crackers.
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan optional
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- your fave herbs and spices fresh cracked pepper, rosemary, dill, everything bagel seasoning, etc.
- This is too easy for words.
- Dump it all into a food processor and blitz.
- Add a tablespoon or two of water if it's not coming together. (Just feel the dough and see if it clumps up).
- Dump the dough out onto a large piece of parchment paper and fold in half (or do two pieces). Roll it out to the thickness of a cracker.
- Stick the dough, wrapped in its parchment, into the freezer for an hour (give or take).
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut your crackers into cracker shapes ~ or cookie cutters if you want them to be pretty.
- Drop onto the parchment paper, top with a little more kosher salt, and bake for 12 minutes.
- Flip and bake for 5 more minutes ~ or more, if you like brown crackers. And I do.